November 12, 2021 Update:
1) You can join the DABA AGM by clicking on the following link: CLICK HERE.
2) Item #6 of the Proposed Agenda has been updated to reflect that there are no contested elections for any of the available positions on the 2021 DABA Executive Board.
You are hereby invited to attend Dollard Amateur Baseball Association’s Annual General Meeting on Monday, November 22nd, 2021 at 7:00 pm via Zoom. You are also welcome to submit your candidacy for a position on our Executive Board by expressing your interest, either,
by email to:
or in writing to:
12001 boulevard de Salaberry, local H-173,
All applications must be received by November 1st, 2021.
The positions up for election this year are as follows: Vice-President – Participation, Vice President – Technical, Registrar, Equipment Manager, Umpire in Chief, Director of Coach Development, Member at Large #2.
You will find the proposed agenda of the meeting below. Please note that the parents of our minor aged players represent their children and are voting members of DABA, as are all DABA volunteers. We hope you will take the time to attend and have your voice heard on the future of our association,
Proposed Agenda for the Annual General Meeting of
November 22, 2021, 7:00pm, Via Zoom
- Attendance and appointment of a Recording Secretary
- Approval of Minutes from last Annual General Meeting (October 20th, 2020)
- Constitutional Amendments
- Questions and Comments from Members
- Election of new Executive Board (If necessary)
Appointment of Election Chairman</del
Appointment of an Election Secretary
In order of the positions as listed in the constitution:
Present candidates for each position
Election (if necessary)
- Elected by acclamation:
- Vice-President – Participation: Zach Kramer
- Vice President – Technical: Jason Fiddler
- Registrar: Ian Fodor
- Equipment Manager: J.S. Labrie
- Umpire in Chief: Jacob Reiser
- Member at Large #2: Justin Lyman
- Positions with no candidates:
- Director of Coach Development
- End of Meeting